If you have any questions or comments, please email me at celestina.skymark@gmail.com

Monday, August 22, 2011

Update: Expansions


Some [relatively important] stuff about the story:


As you've [hopefully] already noticed, Part One finished up last Saturday. I loved writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading it just as much. Your comments and emails are what make me want to continue the narrative, so if you have an opinion I would love to hear it.

But I'm not quite finished yet, as you'll know if you've been keeping an eye on the Table of Contents. As I hope is fairly obvious by now, Part Two will cover the events of the Tribunal expansion and Part Three will cover Bloodmoon. Tribunal is finished, but in desperate need of some editing, and I am going to need a break to get a sizable chunk of Bloodmoon out of the way. So, Out of Mournhold will return on September 17th, 2011, with Part Two: Mournhold. It has been absolutely wonderful to write (seeing as Tribunal is my favourite of the two expansions), and I hope you will love reading it just as much as I did working on it.


I won't be updating this page until about a week or so before Part Two returns, so I will hope to see all of you back on September 17th! In the meantime, feel free to email me with any questions or comments, and have a safe rest of the summer! I will see you soon.


Celestina

No comments:

Post a Comment