If you have any questions or comments, please email me at celestina.skymark@gmail.com

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Update: Bloodmoon expansion


Update below :)


Hello everyone! Hopefully you noticed that Part Two finished up yesterday. Tribunal is my favourite of the two expansions and I really, really enjoyed writing it. I hope you enjoyed reading it just as much.

I'm sure it's pretty predictable by now that Fen's going to be moving on to Solstheim soon, even though she'll be without her other half. Part Three needs some serious editing and I have a bit of a busy schedule these days, so OoM will be going on a brief hiatus once more. Out of Mournhold will return on September 1st, 2012 with Part Three: Solstheim. I have never been a huge fan of the Bloodmoon expansion, but I still enjoyed it immensely and it was fun to replay it with Fen.

Sometimes looking back through old chapters feels like a graveyard. I love to lurk myself, but if you are reading and enjoying the story I would love to hear from you!

(even if you aren't enjoying it!)

You can drop me a comment on any of the chapters or updates, shoot me an email at the address under the banner, or PM me on the official forums under the username Celestina (I respond fastest to comments here).

Thanks so much for your readership over the past year and a half. I love writing this story and it's really amazing to know that other people read it and love it too. I might throw in a few updates over the remainder of the summer here and there, so check back every now and then. Thank you so much for reading and have a safe and happy summer!

C :)

(Part Two, Chapter 20 spoiler: Even though Julan will no longer be joining Fen on her adventures, that doesn't mean you can't have him in your game! Just a reminder that Julan was made by Kateri and if you haven't played his mod, you should really give it a try. It's easily the best companion mod I've ever played. Link in the sidebar to the left. Thanks Kateri!)

No comments:

Post a Comment