If you have any questions or comments, please email me at celestina.skymark@gmail.com

Monday, October 29, 2012

2 years, wow!

Hey everybody! You may have missed it (I certainly did), but Out of Mournhold's second birthday was on October 17th! It is really strange to think that this story I started working on three years ago because I was bored has turned into something like this.

I just wanted to thank you guys again for reading - it really means a lot to me that so many people look forward to updates on Fen's journey, even though they've probably played the game many times and know how it will play out. I love sharing my character and her story with you, and I am so grateful to have such lovely people following it.

OoM is definitely drawing toward a close, as we are in the final expansion pack for Morrowind. Fen's story will be done after Solstheim, but I have a few more projects in the works that you may be interested in. I will update with more info when we get closer to the end of OoM, which will most likely be in the spring of next year.

Anyway, hope you guys had a great weekend and enjoyed Saturday's chapter. As always, thanks for reading and sticking around with Fen and me for two whole years!!



Celestina

PS - stay safe this week if you're on the east coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment