If you have any questions or comments, please email me at celestina.skymark@gmail.com

Thursday, May 3, 2012

About The Elder Scrolls: Online...

Just wanted to offer a quick post to clarify a few things:

  • I won't be writing any kind of post like I did for Skyrim analyzing information about TESO
  • I don't really like MMOs
  • I probably won't play TESO

I don't want to rifle a lot of feathers, but I am very disappointed in Todd and the decision he's made by going in this direction. It's very sad that a series as groundbreaking as TES has to go this way. The series started to die after Morrowind, imo. So main focus will pretty much be Morrowind from here on out.

Sorry about the interruption in the usual broadcast, just wanted to clear that up. I have a very busy weekend ahead so please do not be confused if this week's chapter is a bit late.

If you want full details on my stance against the Elder Scrolls MMO just shoot me an email, I'd be happy to chat about it.

Celestina

No comments:

Post a Comment