If you have any questions or comments, please email me at celestina.skymark@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy birthday again!

First of all, I somehow manged to miss Fen's birthday on April 14th! Happy belated birthday, Fen, you're great.

Second of all, I would like to wish an on-time happy birthday to Morrowind itself. Morrowind has provided me with over seven years of entertainment, and I can't even begin to describe how much the game means to me. When things in my life were very uncertain, Morrowind was always the place I could go to lose myself for a few hours and focus on this beautiful fantasy world where I could be anything I wanted. Through Morrowind I've grown tremendously as a person and the closest I will ever be to putting my gratitude into words is this story. Thank you all again so much for reading and I hope you will continue to do so. Morrowind means the world to me, and I hope I've been able to make you fall in love with it as much as I have.


Thanks for everything.

Celestina

No comments:

Post a Comment